1 pound lean ground beef
1 small chopped onion
1 can Ranch Style beans
10-12 oz tortilla chips, crushed
1 can Rotel tomatoes
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 9×13 casserole dish.
2. Cook and brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain excess fat.
3. Add chopped onions, beans, tomatoes, water, soup, and taco seasoning. Simmer over medium-low heat until everything is heated through.
4. Layer in half of crushed chips followed by the meat mixture and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Repeat layer. (If desired, can also top with more crushed tips if you want.)
5. Cover and bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
Cool slightly before serving.
Mexican Casserole is a crowd-pleasing dish that brings the flavors of Mexico to your table. Whether served as a main course or as part of a Mexican-inspired feast, it is sure to delight your family and guests. Enjoy!