– 1 pound chicken tenders
– 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 cup buttermilk
– 3 tablespoons melted butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F and grease baking dish.
2. In one bowl, place buttermilk; in another, mix Parmesan and cornflake crumbs.
2. Soak chicken tenders in buttermilk for 15 minutes.
3. Coat tenders with cheese/crumb mix, then place on a baking sheet.
4. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake 12 minutes until crispy, golden, and cooked through.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!